Exhibitors are the face of the event! In addition to promoting your business, you show the Central Pennsylvania community you are committed to keeping our neighborhoods clean and safe. To inquire about being an exhibitor: Contact Susan at :717-697-5111
Exhibitor Rules and Provisions
This is a Zero-waste Event. We require all vendors to use recycled or biodegradable packaging. Since this is a zero –waste event, vendors are encouraged to pass out promotional materials only to those who are interested. Trash is not to be left behind. Take it with you when you depart. (Pack it in – Pack it out!) Or put it in the appropriate recycling container. Zero-waste is the goal – please help us to achieve this!
Food vendors in order to maintain our goal of ZERO Waste. We require all foods to be in recyclable, biodegradable packaging. A possible source for this type of packaging is www.GreenLinePaper.com
Set up Times as follows: Saturday – 7-8:30am. At 8:30 the route must be clear of all cars and large equipment. Event hours Sat 9am-3pm. Booth Locations and Parking information will be emailed the week of the event.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Plastic cups and plates
- Plastic Bags (unless biodegradable)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Obscene Material
- Knives & Num-Chucks Throwing Stars
- Weapons of any kind
- Drug Related Items
- Open Flames (except for cooking)
- String Spray
- Balloons (unless biodegradable)
- All vendors selling items must have a current certificate of insurance with the Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival (MEDF)/ Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership named as the additional insured on a commercial general liability policy. Mail a copy to the Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership as per the instructions on the application.
- All vendors selling items are responsible for securing a PA Sales Tax License and furnishing the license number with your application if you are selling a product. The number to call for a tax number is 717-783-1405 (PA Department of Revenue).
- No refunds after April 1, 2020. There are no rain dates for the event and refunds are not given for inclement weather. Please be prepared to bring a tent in case of rain. Also please be prepared to weight down your tent in case of wind!
- Electricity is not provided. No Generators.
- The Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival and the Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership assumes no liability for lost, damaged or stolen property or merchandise.
- Failure to comply with these rules and guidelines will result in immediate expulsion from the event and borough.
- All vendors must complete the Vendor Application One application per vendor. Please read the entire application carefully.