You are the face of the event! In addition to promoting your business, you show the Central Pennsylvania community you are committed to keeping our neighborhoods clean and safe.
To inquire about being an vendor: Contact Susan at :717-697-5111
Vendor Rules and Provisions
This is a Zero-waste Event. We encourage all vendors to use recycled or biodegradable products. If you will be using such items, please let us know! We want to promote you! Since this is a zero –waste event, vendors are encouraged to pass out promotional materials only to those who are interested. Trash is not to be left behind. Take it with you when you depart. Or put it in the appropriate recycling container. Zero-waste is the goal – please help us to achieve this!
1. Set up Times as follows: Saturday – 7-8:30am. The route must be clear of all vendor carts, cars and equipment by the start of the event. Event hours Sat 9am-3pm. Booth Locations and Parking information will be emailed the week of the event.
2. The following are strictly prohibited:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Knives & Num-Chucks Drug Related Items Styrofoam
- String Spray
- Obscene Material
- Throwing Stars
- Open Flames (accept for cooking) Balloons (unless biodegradable) Plastic Bags (unless biodegradable)
- Weapons of any kind Plastic cups and plates
3. All vendors selling items must have a current certificate of insurance with the Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival (MEDF)/ Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership named as the additional insured on a commercial general liability policy. Mail a copy to the Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership as per the instructions on the application.
4. All vendors selling items are responsible for securing a PA Sales Tax License and furnishing the license number with your application if you are selling a product. The number to call for a tax number is 717-783-1405 (PA Department of Revenue).
5. No refunds after April 1. There are no rain dates for the event and refunds are not given for inclement weather. Please be prepared to bring a tent in case of rain.
6. Electricity is not provided. Generators must be pre-approved and may not exceed 70DB
7. The Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival and the Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership assumes no liability for lost, damaged or stolen property or merchandise.
8. Failure to comply with these rules and guidelines will result in immediate expulsion from the event and borough.
9. All vendors must complete the entire application (attached). One application per vendor. Please read the entire application carefully.